Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wow, I'm really doing this. Wish me luck.


I'm Andrea and I do stuff. All kinds of stuff. I bake, crochet, run (not very fast or well ), play the flute, geek out over Disney related anything, quilt/sew, travel and take lots of pictures on my iPhone (I have 1362 of them right now). I use cloth diapers with my son, and I love it. I have been accused of being obsessed with it. I like to read books and watch TV. Take that back, I love TV. I watch a long list of reality shows. I keep up on celebrity gossip. I have quite an arsenal of random facts. I really enjoy wearing yoga pants.


I'm married to a wonderful guy who lets me be me. He goes along with my crazy hair brained schemes. He's my total opposite, but also  just like me. We think the same, which is incredibly frightening and awesome. I am very lucky that he loves the San Francisco Giants and Disney. Things would be really awkward if he didn't.








I'm also a mom to an incredibly handsome little guy who amazes me with his strength despite the
medical obstacles he's faced. He has crazy hair. And a fluffy butt. More on that to come.









Photo Credit: Snapshot Sisters


People have been telling me for awhile now that I should start a blog, have an Etsy shop, open a bakery, become an event planner.... the list goes on and on. I just like doing stuff. I like to do things for people. If something I can create will that brighten their day, then I want to do it.

As Walt Disney said "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you". 2014 was a very challenging year for me. So many things happened both personally and professionally that tested my strength. But with the support of friends and family I made it through.

I'm going to do stuff. And it will be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I so love that you are blogging now!! And I love you... You are definitely awesome!! ;)

    ReplyDelete